Alternate SGML.c module in wwwlib 5.0a...?

Yet another fix. Yesterday, I in www-lib-bugs list I was wondering
about what to do, if there is a CRLF sequence inside a quoted
attribute value (http://www.microsoft.com/ seems to be one that
generates them).

As it seems, that the standard semantics is defined by Netscape
browser, and it didn`t have any problem dealing with such URL's, I
have made patch to my version of SGML.c:

	Any NUL, CR or LF characters, if they appear within single or
	double quoted attribute value strings, are ignored.

This is a change to my modified version, but you can easily design a
similar patch to the original W3C SGML.c too.

*** SGML.c~	Wed Jan 22 12:18:28 1997
--- SGML.c	Wed Jan 22 12:24:26 1997
***************
*** 643,649 ****
  				context->token = string->size;
  				context->state = S_tag_gap;
  			    }
! 			else
  				HTChunk_putc(string, c);
  			break;

--- 643,649 ----
  				context->token = string->size;
  				context->state = S_tag_gap;
  			    }
! 			else if (c && c != '\n' && c != '\r')
  				HTChunk_putc(string, c);
  			break;

***************
*** 655,661 ****
  				context->token = string->size;
  				context->state = S_tag_gap;
  			    }
! 			else
  				HTChunk_putc(string, c);
  			break;

--- 655,661 ----
  				context->token = string->size;
  				context->state = S_tag_gap;
  			    }
! 			else if (c && c != '\n' && c != '\r')
  				HTChunk_putc(string, c);
  			break;

--
Markku Savela (msa@hemuli.tte.vtt.fi),     Technical Research Centre of Finland