4.1b3a HTRule callback wish, HTParse port problem

Just a couple of things I'd like to see ...

* Ability to add user-defined rules (other than map/pass)

	Similar to "gateway" and "proxy" rules, I'd like to add my own rules,
along with a function to call on a match.  For a library with callbacks to
spare, I'm surprised that libwww doesn't have one here (HTRule).  Just a
nit: the file name is HTRules.[ch] but the functions are called HTRule_*.

* End hostname port parsing on an invalid port character

	Not sure about this one, as I'm not positive that only digits are
allowed in a port number.  If this is the case, then it would be great if
HTParse would stop parsing the port number when/if it hits a non-digit.

	I came across this one in MiniServ while creating an HTTP request to
be passed to the Harvest cache, which looks for a request like this:

	GET http://xxx.yyy.zzz/dir/file

	So the URL to be sent to the cache looks like this:

	http://harvest.cache:port/http://xxx.yyy.zzz/dir/file

	The problem is that HTParse() generates:

	GET /http://xxx.yyy.zzz/dir/dir/file

	When I try:

	http://harvest.cache:porthttp://xxx.yyy.zzz/dir/file

	HTParse picks up `port`http: as part of the host name and generates: