[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FW: Problem compiling 1B3a under VC++ on NT 4.0 - anyone elseseen this?

> you have to declare that the wwwapp is a subproject of wwwrules, if you are
> using VC++ 4.0 you set up this by selecting the Build/Subprojects,  select
> the wwwrules project, and set wwwapp as a subproject for it.

It turned out that wwwapp and wwwrules were so closely related that we have
merged them in beta 4 which is released to W3C members. Sorry for the
problems in beta 3.

PS: Sorry for the mailing list archives not working - our sys admin is aware
of the problem and is working on it.

Henrik