Re: newbie rant

Hi,

just to summarize your ideas -- and to tell my opinion of it:

1. Yes, no serious software developer product should come without
programmers guide! So we REALLY need a programmers guide, but I think this
must be done by W3C -- nobody knows more about the library than it's
developers.

2. A FAQ would be also very cool, since most of the questions that come to
this mailing list are: "How can I save the parsed output...", ...
I think it would be worth to spend time on it (on long distance).

3. The beginners guide: a part of the doc already deals with this theme,
but it should be enhanced too.

4. Henrik, you become sunglasses! :)

I hope our reactions will help to make the libwww project more
understandable and usable,

Roland.
Technical University of Budapest