Saving to a file

In trying to debug my code I went back to the third example in the Getting
Started section of the manual. I tried modifying the example so that it would
save the data coming from the network into a stream that I setup using
`HTRequest_setOutputStream(request, HTFWriter_new(request, s, YES));'.
However, the call to HTLoadAbsolute() still prompts for a filename and saves
the data there instead of my FILE *s.

Is this because the only converter is HTSaveLocally? If HTSaveLocally always
prompts for a filename, then where would I look to find a converter that will
use a stream I setup?

I realize these may be really basic questions, but any help would be
appreciated.

James Gallagher		         The Distributed Oceanographic Data System
jgallagher@gso.uri.edu                            http://dods.gso.uri.edu/