[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Realm Authenticated Proxies

John W. James writes:
> We appear to be running into problems when an URL is authenticated at
> both the proxy and at the remote site. Is wwwlib supposed to be handling
> this scenario?

No, proxy authentication is unfortunately not yet part of the HTTP client
module which is the reason for the problems. As Access authentication is now
handled through a callback into the application it should be possible to
implement it without changinf the HTTP module. What is needed is to add the
functionality in the MIME parser.