Re: Inconsistent libwww (bug?)

FYI: I have recompiled w3c version 4.0D and the WWW library and the Robot with no problem,
on my Linux system.

There seems to be nothing else to compile.

Those functions are defined in all the files that sit under

WWW/Library/Implementation/

and they are part of the interface with the HyperText Class.

Here is some text I found in WWW/Library/Implementation/HText.h:

/*

   This is the C interface to the Objective-C (or whatever) Style-oriented HyperText
   class. It is used when a style-oriented text object is available or craeted in order to
   display hypertext.

   This module is a part of the  W3C Reference Library. However, it is NOT implemented
   anywhere in the library, as it is client (and often platform) specific code. Hence
   these functions must be implemented in the client. The Line Mode Browser has the
   implementation in the GridText module.

 */

--
Regards,