[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

libwww questions

				Hello there!

	I wonder if anyone could help me with my questions or direct me
to the place where the answers could be found.

	I have acquired W3C code for libwww and compiled it for Mac (68K)
and Windows (32-bit, NT).  I have encountered couple of problems on both
platforms:

	Mac: (when running libapp_3.c example) the connection gets established
		fine but when the program tries to extract the HTML file,
		I get the following error:
Error Add... number:  44    Severity: 1 Parameter: `NETWRITE: unknown error'
 Where: `NETWRITE'
		The program then tried to read the input from stdin.
		Is there something that I am doing wrong?
		(If you need more info, I'd be glad to provide it for you.)
	Windows: (when running any libapp_x.c eamples) the program terminates
			with the following error:
First-Chance Exception in libapp.exe (USER32.DLL): 0xC000005: Access Violation
			I work with VC 2.0.  Also, when trying to do HTLoadAbsolute()
			in libapp_3.c, the program exists saying that I am referencing
			memory at 0x00000000.  It obviously is trying to read an invalid
			memory.  Can you tell me what is going on?

	Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Leo Shuster