Re: Question about libwww SGML/HTML parser...

>I have started experimenting with the SGML (HTML DTD) parser provided
>by the libwww 4.0B version. I am using my own structured stream, but
>was hoping to be able to use the HTMLPDTD.* in the library.

There's no such thing as an SGML parser in the library. There's
just some code that has been called that way ages ago. Nobody knows
the reason why.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

  Dipl.-Inform. Rainer Klute        NADS - Advertising on nets
  Emil-Figge-Str. 80                Tel.: +49 231 9742570
D-44227 Dortmund                    Fax:  +49 231 9742573