Re: Can I use PUT,POST method in preemtive mode?

> I want to develop a tool using POST method in preemtive mode.
> And I made a simple program by modifing the distributed sample tool -
> ComLine.
> When the program is executed, the program is exited at the
> HTCopyAnchor() and core file is created.
>
> So, my question is:
>
> (1)Can I use HTCopyAnchor() in preemtive mode?
> (2)Can I use PUT or POST method in preemtive mode?
> (3)Does anyone have a example using PUT,POST method in preemtive mode?

I know there are some problems with PUT an POST, but the model should work in
preemtive mode even though your example shows something different. I am
currently looking at the model and making it more stable so if you have some
specific problems then please send them to the list.

thanks