Re: Cache Question

>     I have recently started to incorporate the caching mechanism
> provided by W3lib and am facing problems. In my code, I created new
> request for each in-line image but these don't seem to terminate
> (even though I've verified the images are completely downloaded) when
> I enable caching.

On note about the file cache: Unfortunately the file cache manager is not very
good. Especially the garbage collector is brain dead. the plan is to use some
of the new features in HTTP/1.1 in order to implement a persistent file cache
with both a private and a shared part.

I have written up a small note on some of the things that I had in mind at:

	http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Library/User/Architecture/Cache.html

but it still needs a lot of work.