[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How to terminate?

Let's say my application determines (while in the function
HText_appendCharacter() or one of the other HText_* functions) that
the current thread is bogus. That is, I no longer want to continue to
receive data for this document. (e.g. I determine that the document
I am downloading has reached a maximum size.)

What can I do to cause the event loop to terminate this Load prematurely?

I can't find a library call I can make to do this. HTEventTerminate() is
a callback that I implement. If I call it directly, it will probably
screw things up.

Any advice?

	-Rob

--
"For every job in life, there is someone who makes it more than a job.
They make it a passion. And their creations seem to be imbued with a soul."