MIME multipart

Hi -

I've recently started using the Libwww to incorporate web access into
a modeling environment that we have developed internally.  I really
need to have support for multipart/mixed MIME types and it doesn't
seem to be a part of the latest Libwww distribution.

I came across a message in the mail archive from Sept 94 that
discussed a new MIME parser that was being developed for the library.
It specifically stated that multipart was not going to be handled
initially but sort of implied that it would come along eventually.
What's the current status?

Thanks

Mitch Garnaat		Wilson Center for Research & Technology
garnaat@wrc.xerox.com		  	      Xerox Corporation
(716)422-1521	      		   800 Phillips Road MS 128/51E
(716)265-7133 (fax)			      Webster, NY 14580