Verity Internet Virtual Library update; Verity/Netscape announcement

>>From www-lib@www10.w3.org Tue May  9 07:51:06 1995
>Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 01:30:46 +0500
>Sender: www-lib@www10.w3.org
>From: narnett@verity.com (Nick Arnett)
>To: Multiple recipients of list <www-lib@www10.w3.org>
>Subject: Verity Internet Virtual Library update; Verity/Netscape announcement
>
>As some of you may know, though we haven't advertised it for a while, the
>lists to which I'm sending this message, as well as many other Web-related
>mailing lists, are browsable at [http://vlibmail.verity.com/www.html] (also
>known as asearch.mccmedia.com).  We've been working on making the
>text-to-hypertext better and more reliable, while also adding increased
>search and retrieval capabilities, with much more to come.
>
>Each list has a search page that searches only that list; the entire
>collection plus about 100 Web-related sites are searchable at
>[http://www.verity.com/http://www.verity.com/vlibsearch.html].  (If you get
>this message in the next few hours, you'll find that its index is being
>rebuilt; we're getting ready to make a major announcement with Netscape
>tomorrow.
>
>See <a href="http://vlibmail.verity.com/PR/950508ns.html">Verity and
>Netscape Team Up to Bring Topic Agent Technology to the Internet</a>.  We
>also have an announcement with Microsoft, with regard to Exchange.
>
>Nick Arnett
>World Wide Web Product Marketing Manager
>Verity Inc.
>narnett@verity.com
>(415) 960-7600

Christian Promitzer                                 cprom@iicm.tu-graz.ac.at
Institute for Information Processing and Computer Supported New Media (IICM)
                   Graz University of Technology, Austria
Voice: ++43/316/873-5644                                Fax: ++43/316/824394
                       /_/  |_|

For information on Hyper-G look at http://hyperg.iicm.tu-graz.ac.at/Chyperg