Request for alpha testers

In order to follow up on the latest development of the W3C Reference Library,
we are looking for volunteers who want to sign up for alpha testing of the
code. We have concentrated on testing platform independent modules like the
anchor module etc. but we need help on the platform specific side.

We already have testers for Mac and various Unix flavors but we still need
Windows (3.1, 95, and NT) testers. The code does now compile on NT but there
are known problems with directory listings and other system specific features.

The three major tasks that need to be done are

      -	Testing the software on a specific platform
      - Providing bug-fixes and/or needed new features
      - Commenting on the documentation

You will get special access to the latest source code and documentation for
evaluation so please let me know if you are seriously interested in this. The
only two conditions are:

      - The code can not be included in commercial products before it becomes
	publicly available on November 3.
      - You have to fill out the "patch form" before starting. You can find
	this form at <http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/PATCHES.html>

Thanks!