Problem with libwww on IRIX 5.3

Well, I tried searching the mailing list archive, since I believe this
should be a common problem, but that didn't work, so here I am.

I'm trying to use libwww to, among other things, grab a document from
a remote webserver.  This all seems very simple, but the linker cannot
resolve any of the libwww functions I call.  The archive is built with
ar r libwww.a $(COMMON).o, and seems to be working successfully.  I don't
believe I should be doing anything with lorder or tsort on IRIX, but
perhaps this is incorrect??

Thanks for any help you folks can give me.

James
sulam@construct.net

Code and results of the compile are included:

/* Simple program to grab a remote URL */

#include <stdio.h>
#include <www/WWWLib.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv) {
    HTRequest *request;

    HTLibInit();
    request = HTRequest_new();
    HTLoadAbsolute("http://www.construct.net", request);
    HTLibTerminate();
    return 0;
}

/* EOF */

[vrml] ~/src/httpv : gcc -lwww get_url.c
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
/bin/../lib/ld:
Unresolved:
HTLibInit
HTRequest_new
HTLoadAbsolute
HTLibTerminate
[vrml] ~/src/httpv :

James Waldrop				/	    Technical Director
sulam@construct.net		/		    Construct Internet Design
sulam@well.com		/			    http://www.construct.net