Error handling in the parser?

What is the status of error handling in the parser?  It looks like the
HTError structure passed to the abort method for a stream is merely
typedeffed to void*.  Am I supposed to define my own structure to point to
here?

Are there any plans to implement support for out of memory errors other
than simply dying?  I'm trying to wrap the parser for use as a CORBA
object and would like to raise an exception when a memory error occurs,
but we're avoiding the use of C++ exceptions.  I would try to contribute
code to do this if there was a strategy laid out, but I wouldn't know
where to begin right now.

Or does anyone know of another HTML 3 parser (other than arena's, which is
non-reentrant and may be rewritten soon)?

John