[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Identifying my application

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995 18:26:58 +0500, frystyk@w3.org (Henrik Frystyk Nielsen) said:

> You mean in the User-Agent: Field? The two variables HTAppName and
> HTAppVersion are sufficient to create this field. If they are not
> assigned a value then they default to "unknown" and "0.0". Are your
> variables global, so that the library can see them?

I found that nothing actually was wrong in the first place. I just have
some strange problems with the server-side includes I use to output the
information. I'm sorry to have wasted your time on this.

Another thing is that the use of HTAppName and HTAppVersion is not too
well-documented in the 2.17 release, HTTP.c was the only place I could find
anything about it.

	Gunnar