Re: Identifying my application

> I'm using version 2.17 of the library and want to identify my application
> to the http server. I have set HTAppName and HTAppVersion, but they don't
> seem to show up at server. Is there some other variables I should set in
> order to achieve this ?

You mean in the User-Agent: Field? The two variables HTAppName and HTAppVersion
are sufficient to create this field. If they are not assigned a value then they
default to "unknown" and "0.0". Are your variables global, so that the library
can see them?

-- cheers --

Henrik Frystyk                                          frystyk@W3.org
World-Wide Web Consortium,                              Tel + 1 617 258 8143
MIT/LCS, NE45-356					Fax + 1 617 258 8682
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02154, USA