Re: libwww

[ All of Phillip's responses to my suggestions deleted. ]

>Hmm... Dosen't look Tooooo bad...

Well, that went over better than I thought!  Now I guess I feel
a certain liberty to be unreasonable. :-)

Can we get rid of all those ARGS3 K&R compatibility macros?
This is purely a style thing.  The only real difficulty they
cause is that editors which parse C syntax in looking for functions
can't grok the funky macros.  But how important is it REALLY that
libwww support non-ANSI C compilers?

Glad to get that off my chest.  If you agree to this, I'll be
back asking to re-indent the code with 4-space tabs! :-)

Eric W. Sink, Software Engineer --  eric@spyglass.com 217-355-6000 ext 237
All opinions expressed are mine, and may not be those of my employer.
        "Only academic people put cheese in their pocket."
            -SW, 24 May 1994