Working list

In order not to just talk about the suggestion but actually _do_
something about them - I think we need a way to put up a common `to do'
list and a working list where all ongoing projects and improvements are
added. This should be possible as the list is quite small (currently 25
members)

Also the problem about exchanging diffs and new modules. We use
currently a CVS system but that doesn't work over the net. Maybe a
combination of HTTP and CVS would do???

Any ideas... (please realistic -- not too fancy ;-))

-- cheers --

Henrik Frystyk