problems with HTLoadToFile

From: Vitaliy Yunikov <vyunikov@lohika.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:57:39 +0300
To: www-lib@w3.org

I just started working with libwww and I have a question concerning file
download. To download a file I use HTLoadToFile function, and I want
to run it in separate thread. I also want to have possibility to stop
the download by user request. I've read a lot of libwww docs and I've
seen a lot of examples, but I still don't know how to do this.

So, is there some API to stop download after it is started?

--
Best regards,
 Vitaliy                          mailto:vyunikov@lohika.com