Header documentation script

From: Frode <frode@bredband.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:29:06 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi!

I have a question about the appealing documentation reference in
libwww. Is it the header comments that generates the HTML
documentation? And is there any script that can redo this available?

I'm asking because I thought about using the library's nice and
gentle comment style in other projects, instead of the doxygen style.
I've tried to look for it in the CVS repository but can't find any
obviously evidence of any such script. I have the feeling that for
some years ago I read about this somewhere and somehow, but can't
find it now.

Thanks for any hints,
Frode