Re: webbot -title file-title.log

From: Vic Bancroft <bancroft@america.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:29:15 -0500
CC: www-lib@w3.org

Jan Hutaƙ wrote:

>Hello,
>I guess there is same issue with "-lm" option: I have to add "-format" or "-charset" option to get some output. Command
>
>webbot -n -depth 10 -prefix http://localhost.localdomain/test/ -lm file-lm.log http://localhost.localdomain/test/index.html
>
>gives only robots.txt file listed, while
>
>webbot -n -depth 10 -prefix http://localhost.localdomain/test/ -format del_me.log -lm file-lm.log http://localhost.localdomain/test/index.html
>
>lists all files.

I am not sure how keeping all the metadata around in the anchors has
this effect, nevertheless the last modified option is fixed in new
revision: 1.17 of RobotMain.c . . .

Hurrms, looking at the code it would appear that -hit, -relation and
-rellog may have the same issue.

more,
l8r,

"The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet."
 -- William Gibson, quoted by Whitfield Diffie