RE: webbot with mysql

From: Adam Mlodzinski <Adam.Mlodzinski@quest.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:52:37 -0400
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

I haven't used the my-sql support with libwww, but I have used other
optional support (ssl).  The configure script prints out a whole bunch
of information - in that information it tells you if it found the mysql
libraries.

Look for the following:
	checking whether to support mysql access.... no

Except, in your case, it should say 'yes'.  I suspect that this part is
working properly for you, or you would be seeing more severe failures -
but it's somewhere to start.

Have you tried enabling tracing? What output do you get?

--
Adam M.