Arguments from user in case of Post Request

From: <neelu_dhiman@persistent.co.in>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:19:03 +0530 (IST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi folks,
I have written a Post Request code for Login, in which I have
to supply the user name and password as arguments with uri on
the command line. But I want to take user name and password
from the user. But the problem is, while parsing the
arguments, we have a function HTParseFormInput, which takes
arguments as 'argument=value' string, but I only want to pass
the value. Is there any other method that can be helpful ?
I am attaching the code for your reference.