SQL logging compiles but does not work

From: Víctor Pascual <victor.pascual@upf.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:27:23 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi!!

After almost a week trying to compile the Libwww for SQL logging, now it
doesn't works. A week ago I got a "Bad argument (-sqldb)" message, and
now it does not appear, so I assume that the MySQL link works fine.
Using the robot.sh, this command does not log anything into my databse:

./robot.sh http://whatever.com http://whatever.com somewhereToLog
-sqlserver localhost -sqldb anyDB -sqluser root (just to try...)

Can anybody say me what should I do, or what I'm doing wrong??

Many thanks.

	Víctor