webbot Example Help

From: www.mail <www.mail@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:55:44 +0000
To: www-lib@w3.org

Sorry to ask about this again, but I'm still struggling with this problem.  When I give webbot a uri of the form:

which has href "?&page=2" on it, then webbot says it found a link:

webbot removes the name of the script from the link, and so the link doesn't work.  But my browser shows the link correctly, as in:

I have looked through the code and the documentation on w3c.org, but I just can't figure it out (I am new to this).

Please could someone explain to me why webbot is doing this.

Many Thanks,