Re: How to - Access the data returned from a POST request.

HTChunk * chunk = NULL;
HTStream * target = HTStreamToChunk(request, &chunk,
0);
HTRequest_setOutputStream(request, target);
HTPostAnchor(source, destination, request)

you can retrieve response data from 'chunk' pointer in
terminate handler.