Broken Pipe

From: Sandesh Anvekar <sanvekar@controlnet.co.in>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:21:01 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi All,
        I have a problem with running libwww with very large url ( size approx 26K bytes). The problem is that libwww crashes with broken pipe error in HTWriter.c
This happens when it is about to write general HTTP headers to the socket.
        I wonder how this could be as broken pipe error condition is handled in HTWriter.c
        Could anyone help me to fix this problem?

Sandesh Anvekar
Project Engineer
ControlNet (I) Pvt. Ltd.
L-44, Unit-1, STP,