Help with HTLoadAnchor & HTLoadToFile

From: Erik Lotspeich <erik@lotspeich.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:19:20 -0800 (PST)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

Hi,

I am writing a sample application using the event loop model.  If I
execute HTLoadAnchor and then HTLoadToFile, then start the event loop,
only HTLoadAnchor executes.  Then, the library executes the terminate
handler.

If I comment out either one or the other of these commands, each works
separately.  In the sample code, HTLoadToChunk is used for multiple page
loads instead of HTLoadAnchor.  Is this what I need to be doing in my
code?

I am using both HTTPS and Basic authentication if that makes any
difference.  Also, I am registering element callback handlers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Erik.