Help with HTXML_new

From: Andi Reinbrech <AReinbre@multichoice.co.za>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:27:42 +0200
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
I am still getting undefined reference to HTXML_new.

The samples compile correctly with libtool, why won't a normal gcc with
libwww-config compile?  I tried most of the Examples.

Please help asap :-)

Andi

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of the individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.