[www-lib] <none>

From: Stefan <stefan@sabatzki.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:27:30 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi there,

i have problems regarding the event management in libwww.
For example the tiny browser (tiny.c) from the example programs,
compiled on windows 2000 using vc++ 6.0.
I think the registering of stdin as a console doesnt work for me.

HTEventList_register(STDIN_FILENO, HTEvent_READ, me->console_event);

first off, STDIN_FILENO was not defined. after a little searching i
found in myext.c the following:

/*
** Some compilers, like MSVC, doesn't know STDIN_FILENO
*/
#ifndef STDIN_FILENO
#define STDIN_FILENO           fileno(stdin)
#endif

tiny.c compiles w/o errors but i still cannot write to the console
(for accessing a link in the tiny browser example).
The program seems to 'hang' after the text_build callback returns
HTEXT_END

anybody knows what i'm doing wrong here?

thanks in advance

Stefan Sabatzki