Posting key value pairs through GET

From: Venkat Raghavan <vraghavan@icope.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:49:18 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi All,

I tried to send data through GET method using HTGetFormAbsolute(). It works fine, but asks for a file name to save response at run time.
I tried to set the file name by adding the following:

fp = fopen("response.txt", mode);
HTRequest_setOutputStream(request, HTFWriter_new(request, fp, NO));

This doesn't work.
Can anyone tell me a work around for this. How to set a file name or how to get response to a memory bufer?

Regards,

Venkat