[www-lib] <none>

From: Sandesh Anvekar <sanvekar@controlnet.co.in>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:02:03 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,
       I want to use the libwww library with my application which is
multithreaded and which send a new request in every thread. Since libwww
supports asynchronous requests, I tried starting the eventloop in a separate
thread before creating
requets threads but there I had problem in which the select call blocked
indefinitely. I made changes so that  I have default timeout of 100000ms.
    This works fine but for large amount of Requetsts(around 1000) I get
segmentation fault.Can anyone help me to overcome this problem? Also I have
noticed that the requets for a given hosts get pipelined. How can I avoid
it?

Thanks
Sandesh Anvekar
Project Engineer