Redirect stream to read from local buffer

From: Sinha, Raj (Raj) <rajsinha@avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:33:53 -0400
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

Hi All

I cant figure out how to achieve this.

I have a client(Skinny Browser) code running using Libwww. Now there is
a requirement that I need to parse a XML file (Exists at this point as a
memory buffer). How can I instruct the Libwww XML stream to parse this
memory location. I am not sure how to plug this into the stream pipe.
Right now my code makes a HTTP request for a xml file sitting on a web
server and the Libwww handles the XML beautifully. But if I already have
this XML in the device as a memory buf how do I handle it.

Hopefully I was clear in describing what I was trying to achieve....

Second part .. Does anyone have sample code to handle multipart XML
files...

Thanks

raj

Raj Sinha