RE: Http Content Expire and Content Length BUG in LIBWWW

From: Sinha, Raj (Raj) <rajsinha@avaya.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:03:39 -0400
To: "Richard Atterer" <richard@list03.atterer.net>
Cc: <www-lib@w3.org>

Thanks That worked...:-)
Further more does anyone have ideas to implement a push type of service> I am looking for some architectural advice.

Would love to use the Libwww to do the above since I already have a fully working HTTP client running.

I was thinking of implementing a server and accept "post" kind of messages. However I believe using Libwww as a client and a server may not work well.

Anyone have any experience with this. I truly appreciate any advice, help etc

Raj

Raj Sinha