Re: Bug in HTRequest_setOutputStream???

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 07:21:47AM -0600, Mark Boudreaux wrote:
> I am a little confused by your post.  My proposed change to
> HTRequest_setOutputStream() does not free the stream object.  Can you
> show me where you are referring to?

The way I understand it, HTReqMan.c is written not to delete the output
stream, only to call its free() method when the request object itself is
deleted.  For this reason, it also seems to "wrap" the output stream you
pass to HTRequest_setOutputStream() inside another HTNoFreeStream object.
(I'm not too sure why the extra HTNoFreeStream is actually needed.)

Your change sets "me->output_stream = output", so later HTRequest_delete()
will execute "HTNoFreeStream_delete(me->output_stream)".

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _