server down error status.

From: Tanmay Patwardhan <tpthesis@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:45:36 -0600
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi all,

I am observing some peculiar behaviour in my program using libwww. When my
web server is running, but the URL is not available, I can catch that error
through ((HTAnchor_header(HTRequest_anchor(request))==NULL).

But, when the web server is not running at all, and I try to POST to a URL,
then the status returned from status = HTPostAnchor(src, dst, request) is 1
and libww goes into the following loop infinitely.
if (status == YES)
{
HTEventList_loop(request);
}