inter-library dependancies

From: John Davidorff Pell <johnpell@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 01:56:59 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org

libwwwfile depends on a symbol in libwwwdir which depends on a symbol
in libwwwfile. How do i fix this? I know i can simply add the object
file for those symbols to one or the other, but then i will get all
kinds of 'multiply defined' warngins for the rest of my life. ;-) Is
there a way around this? Has this been fixed in CVS? I am trying to
prebind so i CANNOT have ANY undefined symbols. Any tips would be
appreciated. Thanx!

JP

--
God is dead, now the war shall never end.