Fwd:Re: libwww problems in win2000

From: Vishal Phirke <vishal_phirke@nmss.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:56:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Does anyone on the list knows why libwww version 5.4.0 does not come with
gnu_regex, zlib, xmlparse stuff?
-Vishal

Hi Oliver,
Are u using version 5.4.0? This version is missing some of the files. In my
case when I downloaded and unzipped this version, I didn't get any
gnuregex, zlib, xmlparse stuff in my Library\External folder. So, I
downloaded earlier version(5.3.2) which has all the files in the External
folder. I copied the missing ones from there to version 5.4.0 and it
worked.
-Vishal

                      Oliver Klingner
                      <o.darkness@gmx.d        To:       <vishal_phirke@nmss.com>
                      e>                       cc:
                                               Subject:  libwww problems in win2000
                      05/08/2003 03:29
                      AM

hi there i read your post on the libwww board about having problems to
finish the installation of libwww.
I have the same problem. I get messages that the regex.h is missing. Even
if
i put that file into the folder..it does not change anything. How did u
solve the problem?

Oliver