Re: two HTLoadAbsolute in a row causes Winsock error (WWW_WIN_ASYNC)

Ok, so I can confirm that HTEventTerminate is the cause of the problem.
Since it kills the HWND, the socket is not freed, but it becomes
unusable. I suppose an HTEventTerminate should in turn trigger a cleanup
of all the things that depend on it? So consider this a bug report..

I fixed my timeout triggering crash by doing:
    HTEventList_unregisterAll();
    HTHost_setEventTimeout(-1);
instead of
    HTEventTerminate();

Since that no longer kills the HWND, my WSAAsyncSelect bug is gone too..

TTimo