deleting requests

From: Paul Accosta <paco@hungary.cc>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:26:45 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

I have a program that makes calls to post data. My post calls are
contained in a single function where I  create the profile and the new
request. I have added a filter:

     HTNet_addAfter(terminate_handler, NULL, NULL, HT_ALL,
HT_FILTER_LAST);

Bascially all this does is call HTEventList_stopLoop(). After returning
I delete the profile and the request. My problems is that it appears my
request are not being deleted. In my terminate_handler function I put a
print statement. Everytime I call my post function it will intern call
the terminate_handler function and each time the number of print
statments I am seeing keeps growing. So it seems like my requests are
not being deleted , or am I doing something wrong?

Paco