post and get on windows

From: Paul Accosta <paco@hungary.cc>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:20:33 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

I have written some code that works fine on *nix but messes up on
windows. Ive been debugging this problem and ive written some debug code
to isolate the problem. So heres a scenario.

I can do a get from any website say yahoo a repeated number of times and
things are fine.Then I do a post and I go back to doing the repeated
number of gets on yahoo again. It will work the first time then fail on
every attempt after that giving me:

   Fatal Error: connect operation failed(WinSock reported error=10093)

I know it has to be something in my post call since I can run the get
repeatedly until I make the post call. Has anyone seen this before on
Windows or does anyone have any idea on how to solve this?