Re: CVS Problem

From: Vic Bancroft <bancroft@america.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:11:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: RUSHABH PARMANI <rparmani@hotmail.com>
cc: www-lib@w3.org

I find it more convenient to just export my CVSROOT environment variable,

  [bancroft@localhost src]$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:/sources/public
  [bancroft@localhost src]$ cvs login
  Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:2401/sources/public
  CVS password:
  [bancroft@localhost src]$ cvs co libwww

If you have already a sandbox, you may find messages such as,

  cvs server: libwww/modules/expat/xmltok/xmltok_ns.c is no longer in the repository
  cvs server: Updating libwww/modules/idn
  cvs server: Updating libwww/modules/md5

You can clean your sandbox a bit (including any sticky tags) and get
the tip of the CVS tree using

  [bancroft@localhost libwww]$ cvs up -AdP

The server seems to heistate a bit this evening, but seemed to be online.
Some one mentioned an answer to this perhaps, but perhaps we could
revisit, "Where is the autogen.sh script ?"

No bugs were harmed in the development of this software.