Re: HTHost: Should close connection when killing pipeline [patch]

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 03:56:40PM +0200, Jose Kahan wrote:
> Excellent work! I commited your patch to the code.

Great!

> If you want to have a direct CVS write access, I can comply!  Your
> patches are perfect!

That would be very nice indeed! What do you need from me in order to give
me write access? Below is a line for the .ssh/authorized_keys of any
account that might get set up for me, to allow me to log in.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  ¯ '` ¯
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAtU4XBIv0Va8nukuB7Eae4DXy2iZBpzVHAunCYdnObXkMpJ9ycdyCtg8H0IdGa/C89n0jJ3HGIJPMBKJ1DRuTkrSQSlMk9ZVYT1RolFazw7DgmG6MW/5xXEVrvOE6Jk9BkdV9e78jfnt8zFMjOeJ9DQLjLSmkBPLJ+eXS4g5QBb8=
richard.atterer.net