Re: Windows Library Help

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:51:14 -0400
To: "Paul Accosta" <paco@hungary.cc>, www-lib@w3.org

- Please don't send the same mail twice, even if you forgot the subject.
- I'm working with MSVC. It is one of the products where it usually takes
   me some time to figure out things, but somehow I get it working, and
   once it works, I seem to forget how I did it. In other words, the
   whole thing doesn't seem very logical. In your case, the first thing
   I would try to check is whether the files where these symbols are
   defined actually got compiled.

Regards,  Martin.