Help, any idea, the html parser is not working on libwww5.3.2 ?

From: Hongming Yu <yuhongming@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:35:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi, I am using the HTML Parser of libwww to parse html files in MS VC++ project, there are two problems:

1. Sometimes, the addText and foundlink callback function are not never called  when there are lots of text in a normal page without frame.

2. It will not timeout when the url is not responding. The program will hang over there for ever.

If you have any idea about this, please help me, I really appreciate it.

-Hongming