miniserv

From: Timothee Besset <ttimo@idsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:13:06 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org

Why was the HTServer.c and miniserv code abandonned? Not enough interest?
Too much work maintaining it? Or just that doing server stuff with libwww
'works', but only on paper?

I've been turning listen.c code around and other old sources +
contributions from users here trying to get a basic server done to serve
files (over HTTP preferably). I'm not clear on what listen.c is supposed
to do though. If I launch it and let it listen, and do a wget on it, I see
that the request comes in and I see the GET request. But how do I feed
data back to the client??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TTimo