Installation problem on linux

From: arnaud mohun <mohun_arnaud@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:45:27 +0000
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi all,
        I have downloaded the w3c-libwww-5.4.0.tar.gz for linux Redhat 7.2,
after extracting the package in a folder and do the ./configure, make and
make install commands when I try to compile a program in the libwww
directory by using "gcc -o test `libwww-config --cflags`
Library/Examples/libapp_1.c `libwww-config --libs` command I get as error
that the header files such as WWWInit.h are not present. If someone can help
me please don't hesitate, your suggestions are much welcome.

                                     Thanks in advance,